- Social Media and Adoptive Family Birth Mother Contact (Video)
- How to remove your location data before sharing photos
- How your location can be discovered from a photo you post on Facebook
- Facebook automatically strips location information from photos – but that may change
- The public generation – Sharenting childhood on social media
About Martin Lea
I'm interested in understanding how people communicate, relate and behave on the Internet, social media, and the Web. I do independent research, write and publish, and have contributed to over 20 books. I provide training, resources and services to help people build digital resilience and optimise their Internet communication. My latest project Adoption Social Media Info explores how social media use is reshaping the lives of adoptive families.