- When are net effects gross products? The power of influence and the influence of power in computer-mediated communication
- Computer-mediated communication, deindividuation, and group decision-making
- Computer-mediated communication and social identity
- Social Psychology of the Internet
- Love at first byte: Building personal relationships over computer networks
About Martin Lea
I'm a Social Psychologist who's interested in understanding how people communicate, relate and behave on the Internet, social networks, and the Web. I do independent research, write and publish, and have contributed to over 30 books on computer-mediated communication and Internet relationships. My latest project Adoption Social Media Info explores how social media networking is reshaping the lives of adoptive families. I also provide training and coaching for academics, authors, and practitioners to help them build great professional websites that showcase their projects, grow their business, and create lasting impact from their work.